Do you want to know all the features, requirements and opinions of the Wells Fargo account. Alfredo Barandiarán analyzes Wells Fargo Everyday Checking for Economía Responsable with all its characteristics, requirements, advantages and disadvantages. We also show you a comparison with the best bank accounts that you can open in the United States. Welcome!
In this section we will show all the features of Everyday Checking.
You have a monthly commission of $10 per month unless you meet one of the following requirements:
- Have an average of 500 euros in the bank account
- Have monthly salary income greater than 500 dollars
- A linked Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card
- Primary account owner is 17 – 24 years old
It is not necessary to have a minimum deposit in the bank account but to open it they will force you to deposit 25 dollars.
Wells Fargo has bank overdraft service. Remember that having bank overdrafts has very high commissions.
You can send and receive money instantly with the Zelle service.
The requirements to open Wells Fargo Everyday Checking are as follows:
- Be over 17 years old. If you are just 17 years old you will have to go to a branch
- Reside in the United States and be able to prove it
- Deposit 25 dollars at the time of opening the bank account
- have social security number
We have made a list of the advantages offered by this Wells Fargo account:
- It is very easy to avoid commissions
- The mobile app is one of the best
- It has nearly 12,000 ATMs throughout the United States
- Wells Fargo CDs are in very good condition
Now we show you in a list all the disadvantages:
- Very low interest rates
- Commission of 10 dollars per month if you do not meet the requirements
- Fees for non-Wells Fargo ATM withdrawals
Learn more about Wells Fargo
We have made a table with general information about Wells Fargo:
|Phone||1 (800) 869-3557|
Finally, we show you related content about bank accounts:
Do you want to know all the characteristics and requirements of the Schwab checking account?…
Do you know all the checking accounts you can open with Citibank? Alfredo Barandiarán analyzes…
Do you want to know all the characteristics, requirements and conditions offered by the Sofi…
Do you want to know all the types of checking accounts you can open with…
Do you want to know all the features offered by Capital one’s 360 Checking Account?…
Do you want to know which are the best banks to open a checking account…
Do you want to know all the characteristics and conditions of the Advantage Plus Banking…
Do you want to know all the features and requirements of Bank of America Advantage…
Do you want to know all the types of checking accounts that you can open…
Updated the day 19 January, 2023 by Alfredo Barandiarán